An AIS receiver is designed to receive the safety and navigational data from vessels equipped with Class A or Class B AIS transponders. Having an AIS receiver is the easiest way to add on more safety to your vessel.
The AMEC AIS receiver, CYPHO-101 series, is designed to offer greater flexibility comparing with the competitors. The economical model, CYPHO-101E, is equipped with NEMA 0183 which allows connecting with major maritime equipments. The CYPHO-101E is a cost-effective choice for fishing boats. Furthermore, IPX5 waterproof provides extra protection against challenging environment on the sea. The whole CYPHO-101 series has gained CE/FCC conformity, and passed IEC 60945 tests. It will be your smart choices ensuring you with happy and safety journey.
- Receive & monitor data of Class A & Class B AIS broadcast.
- Viewer program included with 2 viewing modes: Radar View and Alphanumeric View.
- Advanced collision avoidance system effectively enhanced the situational awareness.
- Fully corresponds to the IMO issued technical specification.
- Dual channel Receiver design.
- NMEA 0183 interface providing high compatibility with major AIS-ready navigation systems.
- Warranty: 1 year
- CE / FCC approved
- 9-30V Power Supply.
- Connectors :
- VHF : Type M female (PL259)
The TNC female - PL259 male adaptor (for connecting VHF antena to AIS receiver) is included for each simultaneous order of AIS receiver and optional antena.