Crisp contrast ratio and high 380 brightness generate vibrant, detailed images and sharp graphics.
Built-in HDCP for High Definition Connectivity
Through a DVI-HDMI cable or adapter, inbuilt HDCP allows high definition movies or gaming experience.
Integrated Multimedia Speakers
Two built-in stereo speakers provide rich sound to accompany games, DVDs and other visual entertainment.
NeoV Optical GlassTM
The cutting-edge NeoV Optical GlassTM delivers anti-reflective properties and colour definition, while protecting the panel from potential damage caused by repeated touching on the surface area.
Specialised Video Mode
Four pre-arranged optimised settings ensure the best viewing images within different applications.
Flexible base design allows 20 degrees screen tilt and is easy for wall mounting when completely folded.
- 19 " widescreen format
- WXGA+ 1440 x 900 resolution
- Exquisitely elegant exterior with stylish rear side design
- Exclusive NeoV Optical GlassTM
- Swift 3ms response time
- Dual digital and analog inputs
- HDCP built-in for HD-format video
- 1080p support
- Integrated stereo speakers with headphone jack
- Hot key for preferable video mode: User, Text, Movie, Game and Graphic
- Auto-adjustment for optimal settings
- Kensington® security socket
- VESA standard wall mount
- Compliance with leading TCO'06 international quality standard
- Windows Vista Premium approved
Panel Size: 19" (481mm)
Brightness: 380cd/m2 (Typical)
Contrast Ratio: 3000:1 (DCR)
Viewing Angle (H/V): 170o / 160o (Typical)
Display Resolution: WXGA+ 1440 x 900
Input Signal: Analog, Digital
Response Time: 3ms (GTG)
Net Dimension: 477 x 370 x 171 mm (18.8” x 14.6” x 6.7”)
Net Weight: 6.2 kg (13.7 lbs)
|Support De Fixations Ecrans