Delivery 7 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Pocket 2400 VHF Marine Transceiver Radio
Functions and features:
- splash proofed cage, flexible antenne, belt clip
- including 7,2 V 1300 mA Ni-MH rechargable battery and 220 V adapter
- over 24 hours standy mode in case of charged batterys
- 12 V connection cable / optionally
- battery status indicated
- Hi / Lo mode with 5 W / 0,8 W transmitting power
- communication in all 56 international channels. (it is not possible to programm the special scandinavian channels )
- Seperate channel 16 keyfield
- tow diffent modes:
1. Dual watch mode / is hearing channel 16 and your actual working channel
2.Tri watch / channel 16, the actual working channel and one extra channel
Use three different scan modes:
- all scan - passes all channels in numeric order
- priority scan - search the channels as follows 1 - 16 - 16 - 2 - 16 - 3.....
- the memory scan - search the programmed channels and stopped at the first channel it finds vhf traffic.
Channels: all 56 international vhf marine channels 1 - 28 ; 60 - 69 ; 71 -88
Frequency TX: 156.025 - 157.425 MHz
Frequency RX: 156.025 - 162.025 MHz
Antenna impedance 50 Ohm
Power input : 7,2 V DC with Ni- MH akkus
Working temperatures: - 20 bis +50°C
Output power: Hi: 5W / Lo: 0,8 W
Modulation : FM
Amplifier failure max. 5 %
Sensibility at 12 dB sinad: 0,5 µV
Modulation band width +/- 7kHz minimum
RO 4300 pocket vhf with flexible antenna, belt clip, 230 V charging adapter ,
7,2 V / 1300 mA Ni-MH akku pack, manual
No customer comments for the moment.