The actual version 2.0 of the Roadbook Editor
- Fully compatible with older program versions, all existing Roadbooks are opened and converted automatically
- True WYSIWYG editor ("What You See Is What You Get")
- You create the Roadbook in 1:1 on the screen with comprehensive control of the paper printout.
- The width and height of the fields in millimetres can be set continuously.
- New drawing mode Select a route from the toolbox and "draw" it into the field.
- Highly flexible.
- User selectable grid can be switched on and off.
- Snap function for exactly linking new elements to existing ones.
- Roadbook pictures can be supplemented with your own pictures, e.g. add a snapshot taken with your digital camera.
- Several windows can be opened so that copying pictures is easy.
- Freely define your own symbols.
No customer comments for the moment.