Turn your Laptop and GPS into a Chartplotter using C-Map Charts and SoftwareOnBoard!
SOB is a PC-based navigation program which, when loaded with C-Map charts and connected to a GPS gives real-time on-screen chart positioning and details such as speed and heading.
You can enable additional features and functionality by connecting other on-board NMEA instruments ie. AIS receiver, Autopilot, LOG, Sounder, Radar and Wind Instruments.
- Award winning C-Map vector cartography providing global coverage
- Navigate using Routes and Waypoints
- 3D view
- Points of interest
- Animated tides
- GRIB files support
- Tidal range graphs
- Layline display from boat and waypoint
- AIS target display capability (requires additional hardware)
- MARPA target display capability (requires additional hardware)
- C-Map MAX/PC Wide and Megawide Chart CD's
- C-Map NT+/PC Wide Chart CD's
- C-Map MAX C-Cards, MAX SD Cards or NT+ C-Card Chart Cartridges (requires C-Map USB Multi Media Card Reader).
Download C-Map card reader Patch
Help archive for installation of the Patch