- Replaces expensive computers or long cables for a fast network technology
- 4 x USB conexions via ethernet
- 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet - RJ-45 connector and Type A USB
- Driver automaticaly finds NetCom peripheric on the network
- Configurate by serial port, Telnet, web navigator, SNMP
- TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, ICMP, HTTP, DNS
- 128-Bit security
- COM port redirection Windows program.
NetUSB-400I is a USB port server that follows all industrial norms for connecting an USB peripheric like CNC, PLC, balance scanner, etc.directly to an Ethernet 10/100Mbps under TCP/IP network.
Apart from allowing peripherals to be connectedto the network, any computer or server without a LAN card can access the network through the server of NetUSB-400I. NetUSB-400I can be configured with Driver Panels, WEB Browser, serial Port, Telnet, SNMP.
Technical data of NetUSB-400I