The AST 100 Class B AIS VHF Antenna splitter is designed to simplify installation of the CSB 200 Class B Automatic Identification Systems (AIS).
The unit removes the need for a separate VHF antenna allowing a single antenna to be shared with a VHF radio. This VHF antenna splitter has been specifically designed for use with two transmitting devices and has the added capability of an additional FM radio connection.
- Simple and quick to install, using a single VHF antenna for both AIS and VHF operation saves installation cost and time.
- Failsafe operation ensures priority to VHF voice & DSC radio operation, even if the splitter power supply fails.
- Additional output available for FM radio antenna connection.
- Simple LED indicators show when VHF voice radio or AIS is transmitting or receiving.
- Includes RF leads for connection with AIS transponder, VHF radio, and a power lead.
- Operation from 12/24 VDC
No customer comments for the moment.