Amplify a NMEA input signal and redistribute it on 4 identical NMEA output, what allows to connect a device (ex: GPS) with several other devices requiring the NMEA signal.
• Supply: 10 to 30 volts
• Protections: diode of functioning, Protection against the inversions of polarity (fuse internally switchable). Blocking of the signal in inversion of polarity. The LED shows the presence of DATA (signal)
• NMEA inpout: Optocoupled with 15 Volts bidirectional transil diode
• NMEA output: TTL Volts with gnd = 0 volts
• Number of outputs: 4
• Connection: 12 points connector
• Dimensions: 85 x 60 x 28 mm
• fixation: 2 screws
No customer comments for the moment.