NAVTEX is an international service concerning the broadcast of SMDSM naval security.
The PC Navtex Pro is a two channel navtex receiver designed to operate on your personal computer. It will receive navtex message even without your PC connected. Navtex messages are stored in a vast internal memory for you to dowload when you get on board. Down loading is quick and the software provided allows you to select the messages you want.
Leave the unit on 24/7 then, when you get on board, just plug in your PC and immediately download the latest weather forecast from your local station, or any other message stored in the PC Navtex Pro's memory.
- 518 and 490kHz message reception.
- Supply voltage nominal 12v DC consumption.
- Connects to standard Nasa Navtex antenna (supplied)
- Supply voltage 10 to 16 volts
- DC Supply current 20mA
- Dimensions 115 x 100 x 30mm
- Antenna 195mm long (complete with 7 metre cable)