The new Clipper navtex is the culmination of nearly 20 years of experience in manufacturing navtex instruments. The compact display unit will grace any instrument panel with its sharp high contrast liquid crystal display. Standard features of the receiver include 518 and 490kHz message reception and a non volatile program memory - if your sailing is confined to one particular area, then you need program the unit only once. Though it will of course receive every station worldwide if necessary! For the best possible night viewing the unit boasts a white backlight that is actuated automatically when programming, a single key press will turn it on and off when reading the messages. Additionally, a built in timer for the light is included to save power when not needed. The antenna at just 195mm high can be easily mounted at deck level to receive the navtex low frequency signals.
- 518 & 490 kHz operation
- 16 lines x 40 characters per screen
- Very high contrast display with white backlight
- Supply voltage nominal 12V
- Consumption 50mA @ 12V. (100mA with backlight)
- Power save auto timer on backlight
- Signal quality indicator and message error counter
- Non volatile program memory
- Compact display size: L-150mm, H-112mm, D-42mm
- Active micro antenna: H-195mm x 40mm. 7m cable
- Optional rail mount bracket
No customer comments for the moment.