The Wireless Distant Screen "MANTANAV WDS" allows you to receive remotely your PC screen, and to control it via the intergated mouse. The WDS is waterproof lP 67, anti-UV, and can be installed outside in marine environnement.
The WDS was created to display any picture on screen (navigation software, video, ...) with 20m max range from a PC installed inside. You can control the PC from the inside and the outside, it's a real double display, double control solution. Luminosity and brightness can be directly adjusted from the WDS.
- Screen: TFT 12.1", transflective technology sunlight readable, 800x600, non reflective.
- Buttons on screen: Power, menu, select / autoadjust, set +/up, set -/down, LED.
- Température de fonctionnement: -10°/+60°C
- Sound: stereo output jack 3,5mm.
- Reception : WlFl (IEEE 802.11b/g WLAN, freq. 2,4GHz.)
- Mouse function: digital optical detector, data transmission to PC by RF 2,4 GHz.
- Active keys: left clic, right clic, move cursor on screen
- Reception on PC: USB key "plug and play" with power switch and LED.
- Power supply: 9 - 36 v by watertight plug lP 67 and 3m cable or extra-slim battery with 3h or 6h autonomy in option
- Power consumption : 19 W (max brightness and luminosity)
Power consumtion on 12 V:
In night mode, min brightness and luminosity: 0.95A
In normal mode, luminosity 0 to 100% and brightness 50%: 1.20A
In high mode, brightness and luminosity 100% :1,55 A
- Dimensions 250mm x 400mm x 50mm ; poids : 2,3 Kg
- PC with WiFi
- 80 Mb disk free space
- Processor: 1,5 GHz (Pentium 4 M or Dual-Core recommended).
- RAM: 512 MB
- Operating system: Windows 2000 PRO SP4, Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista
- USB port free