Xantrex switching convertors have an excellent quality price ratio.
Designed for leisure use, they can be easily transported on board or on a car. They insure protection against overloads, overheating, low tension and polarity inversion for electronic material as well as batteries.
Xantrex 500 characteristics:
- Direct current: 500 W
- High current: 1000 W
- Output: 90%
- In tension: 10-15V
- Out tension: 230 VAC +/-5%
- Out frequency: 50 +/- 3Hz
- Type of signal: Quasi-sinusoïdal
- Unplugged power consumption: <0.20 A
- Operational temperature range: 0°C - 40°C
- On/Off LEDs
- 12V connection: alligator clip
- Internal protection: 40A fuse
- Low battery alarm: 10,7V
- Low battery shutdown: 10V
- Dimensions: L.200 W.104 H.63 mm
- Weight: 1200g
- Warranty: 1 year
No customer comments for the moment.